Press ReleasesPress Releases
International Conference BlockchainUA on September 14, Kiev
Enjoy an opportunity to become a participant of the main blockchain event in Ukraine – BlockchainUA on September 14 in Kiev!
For two years in a row, BlockchainUA has been gathering 1000+ attendees to build a strong community in the field of blockchain and decentralized technologies.
3 streams will be held during the conference, where you can get actual information from leading industry speakers. Experts from more than 20 countries will arrive to share incredible news, facts and real cases from business talking about blockchain from the theoretical, practical and technical side.
One of the most memorable and full of action places at the conference is the exhibition area, where encredable startups and leading industry companies take part. You will have a unique opportunity to face with their solutions and products.
BlockchainUA provides quality content, as well as a high level of general organization of the event, which will accompany you in the form of pleasant and comfortable conditions.
You will have access to all streams, where you can listen speakers and ask important questions. Delicious lunch, coffee breaks, photo reports, printed materials of the conference, videos of speeches – all this and much more is included in the ticket. At the end of the conference, you can take part in an unforgettable after-party with plenty of pleasant communication.
From the outset we’ve laid down the key principles for the conference:
- We don’t accept paid talks;
- Companies who already have a working product can present their achievements and roadmaps;
- We don’t promote ICO tokens;
- This is an educational and networking event — by default, speakers are expected to give an educational/helicopter view of their expertise;
- It’s a not-for-profit conference, so we try to keep ticket prices low;
- The audience consists of broad crowd — including technology experts, entrepreneurs, investors, bankers, students, regulators and others.
To receive the latest CoinGeek.com news, special discounts on CoinGeek Conferences and other inside information direct to your inbox, please sign up for our mailing list.