There’s plenty of different ways you can exchange Bitcoin to cash. Have a look at the information below for the option that’s right for you and your needs:
Bitcoin makes life that much easier by letting you transfer money from your Bitcoin wallet directly to your debit card. Have a look at the following four recommended transfer options—they’re fast, reliable and 100% secure—and pick the option that works best for you.
Available in: United States
- It’s Easy – Effortlessly transfer funds from your Bitcoin wallet directly to your debit card.
- Generous – Withdraw up to $3,000 daily.
- Convenient – Use online, at retailers where Visa is accepted or withdraw cash at ATM machines.
- Mobile-friendly – Keep track of your balance and transactions on your phone.
Available in: Canada
- Low fees – Charges minimal fees and has no monthly or annual charges.
- Quick – No delays, no waiting; you can fund your account instantly.
- Convenient – You can use the card worldwide anytime, anywhere.
Available in: Canada & Europe
- Effective – Your debit card and Xapo Bitcoin wallet are synchronized.
- Fast – Withdraw your cash instantly at any ATM.
- Convenient – You can use the card anywhere on the globe.
Available in: Australia
- Mobile Friendly – Send and receive Bitcoin on the go whether you’re an Android or iOS user.
- Convenient – Use this card at thousands of Australian locations, including ATMs and merchants.
- Reasonable – Spend up to $999 AUD and withdraw up to $500 AUD via ATM daily.
*Remember, you can use this card as you would any regular debit card, such as making purchases or withdrawing cash at an ATM machine.
**Funds on the card will be in USD.
You can also convert your Bitcoin into cash using an exchange service. All you need to do is:
- If your Bitcoin is stored in a personal wallet, make sure to create a new address with the exchange service and send the funds to this address.
- Then, simply choose the currency you want to convert your Bitcoin in.
- To withdraw it, select where you would like to receive your cash (i.e, bank account).
Selling through LocalBitcoins.com
As a third option, you can sell your Bitcoin on LocalBitcoins.com, a directory to find Bitcoin buyers and sellers near you. Sell your Bitcoin using these simple steps:
- Sign up to get an account.
- In the orange box on the main page, select “I Want to Sell Bitcoins”.
- Enter the amount, currency, location and the method with which you wish to receive your cash, and click on “Search”.
- Look through the results and select your buyer and click “Sell” to view more information and send the trade.
- Once the request has been sent, provide your payment details to the buyer and confirm the payment with them.
New to Bitcoin? Check out CoinGeek’s Bitcoin for Beginners section, the ultimate resource guide to learn more about Bitcoin—as originally envisioned by Satoshi Nakamoto—and blockchain.