Press ReleasesPress Releases
The largest Blockchain Conference in Asia to be held 30–31 January in Yokohama, Japan; Over 150 companies participating
The second Japan Blockchain Conference in Yokohama, Japan, will once again bring together 150 expert companies and organizations in the cryptocurrency and blockchain field from around the world, showing their latest developments to an expected audience of 25,000.
The Global Blockchain Association (Shimizu Building 6F, 3-19 Hayabusacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, President: Toshikazu Masuyama) Is proud to host the largest blockchain conference in Asia: The Japan Blockchain Conference (JBC) – 2019 Yokohama, to be held on 30 and 31 January at Pacifico Yokohama.
The conference will host top companies and organizations from Japan and abroad who represent the future of the rapidly growing blockchain space. It will be a place for these leaders to share information and show what they have achieved to enlighten others in the industry, advancing and expanding the applications of blockchain.
This is where the world’s blockchain companies and organizations can get together to form partnerships and exchange information. What’s more, it is a space where everyone can come and experience the leading-edge tech and expertise cultivated In Japan.
We are actively looking for companies to join the best of the blockchain industry at its prime and exhibit at our conference. More details can be found here.
We welcome a wide range of companies which relate to blockchain and cryptocurrencies, such as crypto payment services, smart contract and security protocol developers, consulting services, media companies, mining services, and exchanges, to exhibit with us.
Why Exhibit With Us?
• The biggest conference for the blockchain industry in Asia: Interact with new fans and potential business partners in a way which is simply impossible online.
• Reputation backed by the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Have legitimacy on your side.
• Increase your Social Media Membership by 3,000: Previous exhibitors saw great increases in their follower list after the event. (Source: Internal post-event report/Telegram.)
• Wide Range of Cross-media Coverage: Be featured in a wide range of media outlets and networks from around the world. Previous media partners include: Cryptocurrency Monthly Magazine, Forbes, Gizmodo, Reuters, Bloomberg, and Wired.
• Live Streaming of the Event’s Energy: Live streaming online on popular video platforms Niconico (Japan) and NetEase (China).
• Private Spaces for Important Business Negotiations: Do business securely and have important private conversations in our spacious meeting rooms.
• Presentations that Attract Big Numbers: Reach new people by being in the presence of key blockchain figures making impactful presentations.
• Communication with Other Exhibitors from Around the World: Meet leaders you cannot normally meet, from a diverse range of countries worldwide.
• Priority Treatment for the Next Event: We know you are in it for the long run, so exhibitors at this conference will receive booths on a priority bases for the next event.
Name: Japan Blockchain Conference (JBC): Yokohama Round 2019
Host: The Global Blockchain Association
Date/Time: Wednesday 30 and Thursday 31 January 2019, 9am to 6pm
Venue: Pacifico Yokohama, Hall B
100,000 yen (approx. USD885)
Includes access to the lounge for both days, as well as the After Party (30th) and Celebration Party (31st).
Advance purchase: 1-Day Pass—3,000 yen (approx. USD27)
2-Day Pass—5,000 yen (approx. USD45)
At the Door: 1-day pass—4,000 yen (approx. USD35)
Pass includes access to:
1. The Exhibition Zone: Featuring 150 companies from Japan and abroad;
2. Speeches and seminars: By prominent blockchain figures;
3. Other areas.
For enquiries related to this event, please contact:
The Global Blockchain Association
Tanaka (Japanese): 070-4801-0733
Otto (English): 03-3288-1277
If you are interested in exhibiting, please contact us at the following:
Reception hours: 10:00am–6:00pm (Excluding weekends and public holidays)
About the Global Blockchain Association
o Toshikazu Masuyama (Visiting Professor, the University of Asahikawa; Formerly of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
o Yorihisa Matsuno (Former Member of the Japanese House of Representatives; CEO of Tomiyou Co., Ltd.)
o Takeshi Natsuno (Guest Professor, Keio University)
o Kenzaburo Ikeda (Formerly of the Bank of Japan; Economic Critic)
o Mieko Nakabayashi (Professor, Waseda University)
o Yoshitoyo Yoshima (Formerly of the Ministry of Finance)
o Teruo Takayama (CEO of Brains Network)
Address: Shimizu Building 6F, 3-19 Hayabusacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
President: Toshikazu Masuyama
Founded: May 2018
Objective: In the rapid advancement of the development of blockchain technologies (including related and derivative technologies) and businesses that utilize such technologies (including cryptocurrency), the organization aims to promote the international network of key players involved in the development and application of such technologies and associated businesses. Through organic collaboration, the organization will facilitate the creation and development of a healthy business environment as well as the protection of users.
To receive the latest CoinGeek.com news, special discounts on CoinGeek Conferences and other inside information direct to your inbox, please sign up for our mailing list.