CoinGeek.com is growing, and to meet the demands we’re looking for content creators and journalists to help us by reporting on the news of the day or providing educational and opinion pieces.
Daily News Writers – Are you up to date on all the latest happenings in the crypto world? We’re looking for a few people who can disseminate the news to our rapidly growing audience.
Columnists – We’re looking for people with strong voices and opinions who can write weekly columns focused on various areas such as merchant adoption, marketing, application development, and mining. If you have a unique idea, please let us know as we’re open to that too.
Video Creators – Can you tell a story visually? We’d like to talk to you about creating video content for CoinGeek.com.
Are you right for CoinGeek.com?
- You have an intimate knowledge of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency technology.
- You can take complex ideas and simplify them for a mainstream audience.
- You can work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines and expectations
- You have excellent written English grammar and attention to detail.
- You can recognize an important story before it bubbles to the surface.
- You love the concept of the low cost, micro-transactions that are possible with Bitcoin SV, the only coin that adheres to the original Bitcoin protocol.
Is writing for CoinGeek.com right for you?
- We give you a voice in the new cryptocurrency revolution.
- We give you the ability to work from home and set your own schedule.
- We give you a platform to showcase your talent and grow your personal brand.
Several former Ayre Media writers have gone on to start their own publications, write for national newspapers and glossy magazines, and start their own consulting companies.
- We pay you in BSV.
As the media landscape is ever-changing, we’re open to other ideas such as podcasts, social media content or something else we didn’t know we need, so feel free to make your pitch.
If this opportunity interests you, please send me an email [email protected] with the subject line “Contribute to CoinGeek.com”. Tell me a little bit about yourself and please include your resume and links to your published works.
If you’re a company that is looking for some exposure or you have an idea or an opinion that needs to be shared. Please send me an email with the subject line “CoinGeek Op-ed” for a copy of our submission guidelines. Please note, we do not publish Op-eds or press releases for ICOs.
New to Bitcoin? Check out CoinGeek’s Bitcoin for Beginners section, the ultimate resource guide to learn more about Bitcoin—as originally envisioned by Satoshi Nakamoto—and blockchain.