Over the past year there have been changes in the payment business that have affected various areas, among them:
– entry into force of the second payment directive PSD2;
– continuing trend of cryptocurrency market regulation and the corresponding changes in the legislation of different countries.
Constant changes in the regulation of the payment business, the situation in the global market, emergence of new players – all this makes it necessary to constantly monitor current trends and innovations in order to actively develop the business and find new customers.
On February 8, 2019 in Tallinn, Advapay will hold its next international conference on the most acute issues in the payment sector in 2019.
At the conference you will learn:
– forecast of future banking services, the so-called open banking
– current innovations in the context of P2P trends and cryptocurrency
– recent regulatory initiatives and their impact on the payments and transfer market
– Brexit and implications for the European payment market
– news and experience of implementing the second payment directive PSD2
Be the first to learn the main trends in the payment business in 2019 and get to know the world’s leading experts. Sign up and get a discount on earlier booking.