The international conference BlockchainUA will be held in Kiev on September 14, 2018 and will bring together 1000+ participants.
The BlockchainUA conference is aimed at a broad audience and aims to raise the awareness of participants about the technology of blockades and decentralized technologies, build a strong community, and integrate Ukraine into the international community.
Our goal is to make the event accessible to as many people as possible. At the same time, we take care of a decent level of organization – meals during the conference, access to aftepati, video recordings of performances, the alley of start-ups and much more.
Basic principles of the Conference:
– We do not have paid performances;
– Companies that have a working product in demand by users can present their achievements and the concept of development;
– We do not promote the ICO;
– This is an educational and networking event – by default, speakers should give an educational cut in their speeches, as well as a common vision in the context of their expertise;
– This is a non-profit conference, so we keep low ticket prices;
– The conference has a wide audience – IT experts, entrepreneurs, investors, bankers, students, representatives of the regulator and others.