Creating Opportunities and Solving Challenges
Blockchain Technology will shape the future. Now is the time to make it work for everyone.
Spotcoin invites you to join us in Tblisi, Georgia for a one-of-a-kind three day interactive opportunity: The Black Sea Blockchain Summit where business leaders, government officials, educators and blockchain innovators come together.
Opportunities are created and challenges are taken on. Here, we make sure everyone can benefit from the new, smart economy.
Over three days in April 2018, the Summit unites industry leaders, market makers, educators, governmental representatives and tech entrepreneurs from around the world.
Together, we’ll explore the threats and opportunities, the constraints and advantages of the new blockchain and digital currency landscape
Spotcoin has established six targeted objectives to guide the Summit.
- Enhance understanding and value of blockchain technology and digital currency
- Explore the disruptive effects and opportunities of the technology
- Identify and source blockchain projects and partnerships
- Discuss regulatory issues and solutions in a cross-functional atmosphere
- Understand the demand crisis and how to bridge gaps in blockchain knowledge and skills
- Establish networks, public-private partnerships, and strategic alliances
The activities will include large groups and small breakout sessions. You can expect:
- Working groups
- Networking events
In addition to work, there are options to experience the best the region has to offer.