Money is becoming obsolete, but what is replacing it?
Join the 2018 Digital Money Forum on January 9th, 2018 in Las Vegas to examine and discuss the endless possibilities – as well as the risks, rewards and safety – of doing business and living with the democratization of money. This year’s topic: “AI, VR, AR, Biometrics & a Big Dose of Blockchain: Understanding Money’s New Tech.”
Who Is Attending
- Cryptocurrency Developers and Devotees
- Fintechs, banking and payment companies
- Blockchain Developers and Devotees
- Security and Privacy Decision Makers
- Investors, VCs
- CIOs and CFOs
- Technologist incorporating tech including voice, AI, AR/VR
Plus, hear David Hanson and Sofia Unveil their Crypto-Strategy. Former Governor Tim Pawlenty, now President and CEO of Financial Services Roundtable, offers leadership thoughts in the age of digital identity.